The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation and the Florida Department of Corrections invite the public to attend an open house at the Lowell Correctional Institution's Second Chances Farm.
The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation will hold its fifth annual "Haydrive" campaign to fund hay costs for its 950 retired racehorses.
The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation invites the public to attend an open house at its Central Maryland Correctional Facility-based Second Chances Farm in Sykesville. The free event takes place on Oct. 5.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Tepin Back to Brilliant in Saratoga Work
- Flatter Colt Tops OBS Select Yearling Session
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Southern CA Tracks, TOC Have Dates Agreement
- 'Cleopatra' in Gate Drill for Debutante
- Gran Villano is 75th Scat Daddy Stakes Winner
- Six Stakes Fill NY Showcase Day
- 'Chrome,' Beholder Weighing Options after PC
- BH 100: Covered Up