The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation and the Florida Department of Corrections invite the public to attend an open house at the Lowell Correctional Institution's Second Chances Farm.
The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation will hold its fifth annual "Haydrive" campaign to fund hay costs for its 950 retired racehorses.
The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation invites the public to attend an open house at its Central Maryland Correctional Facility-based Second Chances Farm in Sykesville. The free event takes place on Oct. 5.
Most Popular Stories
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return