Four Illinois divisional champions from 2004 are prominent among 65 horses entered for the six $75,000-added stakes races that comprise the sixth annual Prairie State Festival to be held Saturday at Arlington Park.
Trainer Chris Block always makes a point to circle the date of the Prairie State Festival on his calendar, and with good reason. Two of his runners – Fort Prado and Lighthouse Lil – found the winner's circle on Arlington's annual celebration for Illinois-registered horses.
Most Popular Stories
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Abel Tasman Brings Form to Coaching Club American Oaks
- Del Mar Addressing Safety, Field Size Concerns
- Solis to Evaluate Future Following Surgery
- Trainer Van Winkle Earns 1,000th Career Win
- Daddy's More Than Home
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap
- NYRA XP App Available for First Time at Saratoga
- Remembering Ben's Cat
- HRRN Plans Race Coverage Saturday From Saratoga