Peeping Fawn scored her third straight group I victory when she rolled to an authoritative 1 1/2-length victory in the Blue Square Nassau Stakes (Eng-I) at Glorious Goodwood Aug. 4.
Peeping Fawn effectively reversed the Vodafone Oaks (Eng-I) form with a decisive 3 1/2-length victory over Light Shift in the Darley Irish Oaks (Ire-I) at The Curragh on Sunday.
After a seven-year absence, Henry Cecil, the master of Warren Place and one of the greatest trainers in the history of the British turf, roared back into the Classic spotlight when his high class filly, Light Shift captured the Vodafone Oaks (Eng-I) at Epsom on Friday.
The Vodafone Oaks (Eng-I), first run at Epsom Downs in 1779, takes place at the historic Surrey venue June 1, and promises plenty after receiving 73 entries. A quartet of horses trained by Henry Cecil, and headed by group I winner Passage Time, are among the early hopefuls.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Passes
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- Winx Easily Wins Second Straight Cox Plate
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Tourist, Celestine Work at Keeneland
- Champion Tepin Works at Churchill Downs
- Not This Time Works at Churchill Downs
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic