Jeff Lifson, an analyst, host, and reporter with TVG since the racing network went on the air in 1999, has joined West Point Thoroughbreds as vice president for Midwest operations.
TV Games Network will present a 90-minute preview show of the Keeneland April 2-year-olds in training sale Tuesday at 10:30 p.m. Eastern.
TVG will offer live coverage of the Keeneland September yearling sale next Monday through Wednesday (Sept. 9-11). Reports from the Keeneland sale pavilion will start each day at 1 p.m. (ET). A 30-minute recap show of the sales' first three days will air on Wednesday at 10 p.m. with a repeat showing on Thursday at 11:30 a.m.
TVG will again produce "The Works" from Churchill Downs, focusing on Kentucky Derby and Oaks-bound horses and their daily doings at the Louisville track.
Most Popular Stories
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award
- Sky Kingdom Returns to 1 1/2 Miles in Cougar
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- A Timeline for Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- Haskin: No More 'What Ifs' With Wise Dan
- Encouraging Starts to Saratoga, Del Mar Meets