Jeff Lifson, an analyst, host, and reporter with TVG since the racing network went on the air in 1999, has joined West Point Thoroughbreds as vice president for Midwest operations.
TV Games Network will present a 90-minute preview show of the Keeneland April 2-year-olds in training sale Tuesday at 10:30 p.m. Eastern.
TVG will offer live coverage of the Keeneland September yearling sale next Monday through Wednesday (Sept. 9-11). Reports from the Keeneland sale pavilion will start each day at 1 p.m. (ET). A 30-minute recap show of the sales' first three days will air on Wednesday at 10 p.m. with a repeat showing on Thursday at 11:30 a.m.
TVG will again produce "The Works" from Churchill Downs, focusing on Kentucky Derby and Oaks-bound horses and their daily doings at the Louisville track.
Most Popular Stories
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- Competitive Group Entered for Smarty Jones
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Lemon Drop Kid: A Class Act
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Hollendorfer Duo Part of Even Yellow Ribbon
- Micromanage Set for Another Distance Test
- Texas Racing Commission OKs Instant Racing