Jeff Lifson, an analyst, host, and reporter with TVG since the racing network went on the air in 1999, has joined West Point Thoroughbreds as vice president for Midwest operations.
TV Games Network will present a 90-minute preview show of the Keeneland April 2-year-olds in training sale Tuesday at 10:30 p.m. Eastern.
TVG will offer live coverage of the Keeneland September yearling sale next Monday through Wednesday (Sept. 9-11). Reports from the Keeneland sale pavilion will start each day at 1 p.m. (ET). A 30-minute recap show of the sales' first three days will air on Wednesday at 10 p.m. with a repeat showing on Thursday at 11:30 a.m.
TVG will again produce "The Works" from Churchill Downs, focusing on Kentucky Derby and Oaks-bound horses and their daily doings at the Louisville track.
Most Popular Stories
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- NYRA Unveils 10-Race Claiming Series
- NY Investigation of Asmussen Case Completed
- New York Sanctions Mott for Drug Overages
- National HBPA Sets Convention Agenda
- Racing Investigators to Meet in NJ in March
- 'Chrome' Set for San Antonio, Bayern Doubtful
- TCA to Present Awards of Merit
- Catastrophic Equine Injuries' Impact on Jockey Injuries
- 74-Year-Old Horseplayer Wins 2015 NHC Title