Jeff Lifson, an analyst, host, and reporter with TVG since the racing network went on the air in 1999, has joined West Point Thoroughbreds as vice president for Midwest operations.
TV Games Network will present a 90-minute preview show of the Keeneland April 2-year-olds in training sale Tuesday at 10:30 p.m. Eastern.
TVG will offer live coverage of the Keeneland September yearling sale next Monday through Wednesday (Sept. 9-11). Reports from the Keeneland sale pavilion will start each day at 1 p.m. (ET). A 30-minute recap show of the sales' first three days will air on Wednesday at 10 p.m. with a repeat showing on Thursday at 11:30 a.m.
TVG will again produce "The Works" from Churchill Downs, focusing on Kentucky Derby and Oaks-bound horses and their daily doings at the Louisville track.
Most Popular Stories
- Churchill Downs Spring Meet Handle Increases
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- KHRC Delays Action on Medication Rules
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Presque Isle Asks State for Guidance on Deer
- Keeneland Expands Fall Meet Stakes Schedule
- Normandy Invasion Set to Return at Delaware
- Zia Park Schedules 33 Stakes for 2015 Meet
- New Drug Rules Take Effect in West Virginia
- PA Bill Would Lower Racing Dates Minimum