A licensing committee of the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission has approved the license request of Scott Blasi, Steve Asmussen's assistant trainer who last year was at the center of allegations from an animal rights group.
The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission license review committee April 16 recommended Rudy Rodriguez conditionally be approved for a license in the state. Rodriguez will be required to maintain 24-hour sureveillance.
Bryan Beccia, the regular exercise rider for Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Monarchos and other top horses, has been granted a conditional license to resume his career in Kentucky.
The license review committee of Kentucky Horse Racing Commission Sept. 30 unanimously granted jockey Pat Valenzuela a license to ride in the state.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Two Juveniles Post Fastest Times at Barretts
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Animo de Valeroso to Stand at Duncan Farms
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Honorable Duty Aims to Continue Fair Grounds Roll
- Girvin Heads Louisiana Derby Field