A licensing committee of the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission has approved the license request of Scott Blasi, Steve Asmussen's assistant trainer who last year was at the center of allegations from an animal rights group.
The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission license review committee April 16 recommended Rudy Rodriguez conditionally be approved for a license in the state. Rodriguez will be required to maintain 24-hour sureveillance.
Bryan Beccia, the regular exercise rider for Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Monarchos and other top horses, has been granted a conditional license to resume his career in Kentucky.
The license review committee of Kentucky Horse Racing Commission Sept. 30 unanimously granted jockey Pat Valenzuela a license to ride in the state.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill