A licensing committee of the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission has approved the license request of Scott Blasi, Steve Asmussen's assistant trainer who last year was at the center of allegations from an animal rights group.
The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission license review committee April 16 recommended Rudy Rodriguez conditionally be approved for a license in the state. Rodriguez will be required to maintain 24-hour sureveillance.
Bryan Beccia, the regular exercise rider for Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Monarchos and other top horses, has been granted a conditional license to resume his career in Kentucky.
The license review committee of Kentucky Horse Racing Commission Sept. 30 unanimously granted jockey Pat Valenzuela a license to ride in the state.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- Trainer Brown Captures 1,000th Win
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- CHRB Member Calls for Trainer 'Profiling'
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- A.P. Indian Puts Streak On Line in Forego
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic