Darley stallion Librettist will shuttle from Europe to Westbury Stud in Karaka, New Zealand, for the Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
French champion miler Librettist is relocating to France, the scene of his biggest victories, and will stand at Haras du Logis for the 2009 season.
Eclipse Award winners Bernardini and Street Sense will be headed to Sheikh Mohammed's Darley operation in Australia for the 2008 Southern Hemisphere breeding season once their duties are completed at Darley near Lexington.
Eclipse Award winner Bernardini, who has settled into his new role as a stallion at Sheikh Mohammed's Darley near Lexington, will shuttle to Darley Australia.
Godolpin's Librettist, a multiple French group I winner this year, has been retired to stud at Sheikh Mohammed's Dalham Hall Stud near Newmarket, England.
Gorella, a beast on the turf course this year against the girls and a formidable foe against the boys, drew post position 12 of 14 for Saturday's NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) at Churchill Downs.
Two of three flights that will carry international contenders to Churchill Downs for the Breeders Cup World Championships are scheduled to arrive in Louisville on Oct. 29.
George Washington restored his illustrious reputation with an impressive victory in the Queen Elizabeth II Stakes (Eng-I) at Ascot on Saturday.
Librettist led from the start to land his second Group 1 victory in three weeks when he captured the Prix du Moulin de Longchamp (Fr-I) on Sunday.
Godolphin, which had been without a Group 1 victory in Europe all season, scored two within minutes of each other in France and Germany on Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Pegasus Workers Drill Across Florida
- Chrome and Arrogate: Who to Root For?
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Grade 3 Winner Chitu Sires First Foal
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm