Coolmore and partners' Leading Light kicked clear to victory in the 237th Ladbrokes St. Leger Stakes (Eng-I), the world's oldest classic and final jewel in England's Triple Crown, Sept. 14 at Doncaster.
An 11-horse field that includes Galileo Rock is set for the world's oldest classic, the Ladbrokes St. Leger (Eng-I), which will have its 237th running Sept. 14 at Doncaster.
Jim Bolger enjoyed another major coup for his racing and breeding operation when Trading Leather won the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) June 29 as Epsom Derby (Eng-I) winner Ruler of The World dramatically fizzled.
Unbeaten Investec Epsom Derby (Eng-I) winner Ruler of The World will take on eight rivals in the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) June 29 at the Curragh while his trainer bids to extend his dominance in the classic.
Ruler of The World stormed to victory in the Investec Epsom Derby (Eng-I) June 1, giving trainer Aidan O'Brien a fourth win in the classic as previously unbeaten favorite Dawn Approach failed to stay and finished last.
Unbeaten Dawn Approach will have 11 challengers as the favorite for the 234th Investec Epsom Derby (Eng-I) June 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby
- Caren, Are You Kidding Me Score at Woodbine
- Noholdingback Bear in Gallant Bob Stakes
- Blacktype Wins Record Commonwealth Turf Cup
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Mrs McDougal Shows the Way in Noble Damsel