Coolmore and partners' Leading Light kicked clear to victory in the 237th Ladbrokes St. Leger Stakes (Eng-I), the world's oldest classic and final jewel in England's Triple Crown, Sept. 14 at Doncaster.
An 11-horse field that includes Galileo Rock is set for the world's oldest classic, the Ladbrokes St. Leger (Eng-I), which will have its 237th running Sept. 14 at Doncaster.
Jim Bolger enjoyed another major coup for his racing and breeding operation when Trading Leather won the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) June 29 as Epsom Derby (Eng-I) winner Ruler of The World dramatically fizzled.
Unbeaten Investec Epsom Derby (Eng-I) winner Ruler of The World will take on eight rivals in the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) June 29 at the Curragh while his trainer bids to extend his dominance in the classic.
Ruler of The World stormed to victory in the Investec Epsom Derby (Eng-I) June 1, giving trainer Aidan O'Brien a fourth win in the classic as previously unbeaten favorite Dawn Approach failed to stay and finished last.
Unbeaten Dawn Approach will have 11 challengers as the favorite for the 234th Investec Epsom Derby (Eng-I) June 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Cuddle Alert Gives Sire Bedford Falls First Stakes Win
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa