Following its popular 2006 exhibit featuring a dozen jockeys with close ties to the area, the Lexington History Museum salutes the "coaches" of the Thoroughbred industry. Opening April 9, the 2007 exhibit will feature famous race horse trainers either from the Bluegrass or whose careers have been made with significant success in the region.
A program honoring trainer Mackenzie Miller will take place at the Lexington History Museum Oct. 2 at 7:30 p.m.
Two internationally known jockeys, Steve Cauthen and Chris McCarron, will help open an exhibit at the Lexington History Museum as a part of the "Best of the Bluegrass" celebration leading up to the 2006 Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I) at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Trainer Chleborad Secures 1,000th Career Win
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- OBS Spring Sale Catalog Now Available Online