Hospitality, security policies, and procedures in place at Churchill Downs in recent years for the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) and Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) will reflect one small change for this year's 132nd renewals of the races May 5 and 6.
Churchill Downs plans to make no changes to the security policies and procedures used in the past three years for the 2005 Kentucky Derby and Oaks (both gr. I), the first renewals of those events since the completion of the track's $121 million renovation.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Producer My Flag Dies at Claiborne
- Game On Dude Arrives for Charles Town Classic
- Blue Grass Runner-Up Medal Count Derby Bound
- Haskin: Art Sherman, Dave Erb 'Swap' Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 4/14/2014
- 2014 Stallion Showcase
- Fillies Sparkle in Furlong Drills at OBS
- 'A Not-To-Be-Missed Uptown Society Event'
- Barretts May Sale Catalog Now Online
- Hamilton Joins Darby Dan Farm