Churchill Downs Racetrack and Levy Restaurants, the track's hospitality partner and on-track dining provider since 2001, have agreed to a 10-year contract extension.
Hospitality, security policies, and procedures in place at Churchill Downs in recent years for the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) and Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) will reflect one small change for this year's 132nd renewals of the races May 5 and 6.
Churchill Downs plans to make no changes to the security policies and procedures used in the past three years for the 2005 Kentucky Derby and Oaks (both gr. I), the first renewals of those events since the completion of the track's $121 million renovation.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation