Churchill Downs Racetrack and Levy Restaurants, the track's hospitality partner and on-track dining provider since 2001, have agreed to a 10-year contract extension.
Hospitality, security policies, and procedures in place at Churchill Downs in recent years for the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) and Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) will reflect one small change for this year's 132nd renewals of the races May 5 and 6.
Churchill Downs plans to make no changes to the security policies and procedures used in the past three years for the 2005 Kentucky Derby and Oaks (both gr. I), the first renewals of those events since the completion of the track's $121 million renovation.
Most Popular Stories
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- Elektrum Surges at Wire to Win Dowager
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch
- Curalina, Syndergaard Breeze at Belmont