Churchill Downs Racetrack and Levy Restaurants, the track's hospitality partner and on-track dining provider since 2001, have agreed to a 10-year contract extension.
Hospitality, security policies, and procedures in place at Churchill Downs in recent years for the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) and Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) will reflect one small change for this year's 132nd renewals of the races May 5 and 6.
Churchill Downs plans to make no changes to the security policies and procedures used in the past three years for the 2005 Kentucky Derby and Oaks (both gr. I), the first renewals of those events since the completion of the track's $121 million renovation.
Most Popular Stories
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- Aqueduct Announcers Bring Youth, Experience
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field