Churchill Downs Racetrack and Levy Restaurants, the track's hospitality partner and on-track dining provider since 2001, have agreed to a 10-year contract extension.
Hospitality, security policies, and procedures in place at Churchill Downs in recent years for the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) and Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) will reflect one small change for this year's 132nd renewals of the races May 5 and 6.
Churchill Downs plans to make no changes to the security policies and procedures used in the past three years for the 2005 Kentucky Derby and Oaks (both gr. I), the first renewals of those events since the completion of the track's $121 million renovation.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Named 2016 Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Arrogate Arrives at Gulfstream Park
- Smith Eagerly Awaits 'Chrome'-Arrogate Rematch
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Pegasus Features Several Unique Conditions
- Sovereign Awards Finalists Announced
- Lea Gets Bay Filly as First Foal
- Arrogate Celebrated as Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - January 24, 2017
- Total of 418 3-year-olds Nominated to 2017 Triple Crown