Churchill Downs Racetrack and Levy Restaurants, the track's hospitality partner and on-track dining provider since 2001, have agreed to a 10-year contract extension.
Hospitality, security policies, and procedures in place at Churchill Downs in recent years for the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) and Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) will reflect one small change for this year's 132nd renewals of the races May 5 and 6.
Churchill Downs plans to make no changes to the security policies and procedures used in the past three years for the 2005 Kentucky Derby and Oaks (both gr. I), the first renewals of those events since the completion of the track's $121 million renovation.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Arlington, Hawthorne Reach Dates Agreement
- Thunderstorm Forces Ellis to Cancel Races