Hospitality, security policies, and procedures in place at Churchill Downs in recent years for the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) and Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) will reflect one small change for this year's 132nd renewals of the races May 5 and 6.
Churchill Downs plans to make no changes to the security policies and procedures used in the past three years for the 2005 Kentucky Derby and Oaks (both gr. I), the first renewals of those events since the completion of the track's $121 million renovation.
Most Popular Stories
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push For Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- NY Tracks Awarded Extended VLT Hours
- Haskin: No More 'What Ifs' With Wise Dan
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- A Timeline For Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- NY Legislature Extends 2% Share for Horsemen