In an open letter to the California Thoroughbred industry, Thoroughbred Owners of California chairman Jack Owens said the organization has taken its "stewardship role very seriously" in regard to account wagering, and said its agreement with Magna Entertainment is a "critical benchmark" for negotiations with other companies.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Bayern
- Captain Serious, Empire Dreams Head Showcase
- Stryker Phd Smart Choice in Longacres Mile
- Live Saratoga Weekend Coverage from HRRN
- Filly is First Winner for Justenuffhumor
- Travers Stakes: Bayern Gets a Bath
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?