Lesstalk In Paris, a two-time French group III winner and former French classic starter, has died a week after finishing second to Rizeena in the June 20 Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot.
Rizeena, a disappointing classic starter last time out, repelled strong bids from Lesstalk In Paris and Euro Charline to win the Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) for 3-year-old fillies June 20 at Royal Ascot.
French group I winner Karakontie looks the standout in a field of 14 3-year-olds for the Poule d'Essai des Poulains (Fr-I, French Two Thousand Guineas) May 11 at Longchamp.
Most Popular Stories
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules
- Summer Front's First Foal is a Filly
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza