Lesstalk In Paris, a two-time French group III winner and former French classic starter, has died a week after finishing second to Rizeena in the June 20 Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot.
Rizeena, a disappointing classic starter last time out, repelled strong bids from Lesstalk In Paris and Euro Charline to win the Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) for 3-year-old fillies June 20 at Royal Ascot.
French group I winner Karakontie looks the standout in a field of 14 3-year-olds for the Poule d'Essai des Poulains (Fr-I, French Two Thousand Guineas) May 11 at Longchamp.
Most Popular Stories
- Phipps, Gaines, Winn Named 2017 Pillars of the Turf
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Laurel Stakes Schedule Features $1.6 Million in Purses
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million
- Agent O'Neill Bullish on Stallion Orb
- Phipps Family to Receive Inaugural Dinny Phipps Award
- McCraken Back on Work Tab After Derby Disappointment
- Thunder Snow, Churchill Face Off in Irish 2,000 Guineas
- What's Going On Here: The Pay Off