Basketball star Bobby Hurley's Devil Eleven Farm is in foreclosure for the non-payment of nearly $3 million in loans from PNC Bank.
Bobby and Leslie Hurley, in conjunction with Jack Goldthorpe of the Lexington-based Waterville Insurance & Bloodstock Services, announced Oct. 11 they have donated a Songandaprayer season to Habitat for Humanity to aid the Gulf Coast hurricane relief.
Most Popular Stories
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- Summer Front's First Foal is a Filly
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps