Author Leslie Guttman has spent the last year as the proverbial "fly on the wall," taking in the sights, sounds, and actions at Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital in Lexington and in August will release her new book "Equine ER: A Year in the Life of an Equine Veterinary Hospital," published by Eclipse Press.
Most Popular Stories
- Dance With Fate Off the Bench for San Diego
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy
- Record Breakers Headed for Del Mar Debutante
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Can Coup de Grace Land Blow in Amsterdam?
- Daring Dancer Prevails in Lake George Stakes
- Shanon Nicole Takes Off-Turf Indiana Grand
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Haskin: The Saint of Saratoga
- Eight Stakes Set for Churchill in September