Author Leslie Guttman has spent the last year as the proverbial "fly on the wall," taking in the sights, sounds, and actions at Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital in Lexington and in August will release her new book "Equine ER: A Year in the Life of an Equine Veterinary Hospital," published by Eclipse Press.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Main Sequence Class of Loaded United Nations
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- New Whip Rule's First Day No Problem in SoCal
- Los Alamitos Enjoys Opening-Day Handle Spike
- Barbados Returns in Carry Back
- Java's War Seeks Elusive Win in Singspiel
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- Race Day Heads Loaded Salvator Mile
- Shaman Ghost Looks for Queen's Plate Magic