A Redoute's Choice colt out of the group I-winning Centaine mare Kapchat topped the third session of the Conrad Jupiters Magic Millions yearling auction in Australia Jan. 9 when he sold for Aust$1.2 million (approximately $848,376 in U.S. funds). Victoria-based owners Peter Devitt and Les Gordon purchased the bay colt from Widden Stud, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win