A Redoute's Choice colt out of the group I-winning Centaine mare Kapchat topped the third session of the Conrad Jupiters Magic Millions yearling auction in Australia Jan. 9 when he sold for Aust$1.2 million (approximately $848,376 in U.S. funds). Victoria-based owners Peter Devitt and Les Gordon purchased the bay colt from Widden Stud, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap
- Remembering Ben's Cat
- Look Back: Shuvee Completes a Filly Triple Crown
- Ky. HBPA Teams with Ellis for 'College Day'
- Leatherbury, Maryland Racing Mourn Ben's Cat
- Dickinson, Lady Eli to Meet Again in Diana
- Biancone Moves Closer to Kentucky Reinstatement
- Direct Dial, Admiral Jimmy Vie Again in Sanford
- The Future of Aftercare Funding: An OTTB Subsidy