Trainer Darrell Vienna hopes his Argentine-bred "Stars" align in two major stakes at Hollywood Park this weekend. Star Parade, a 5-year-old mare, is expected to be second choice to Adoration in the $250,000 Vanity Handicap (gr. I) on Sunday, one day after Star Cross attempts to regain his winning form in the $150,000 Mervyn LeRoy Handicap (gr. II).
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday