Presvis, the highest-earning British-trained horse of all time, died Oct. 17 from a bout with colic, according to the Racing Post.
Luca Cumani-trained gelding makes 2011 debut Jan. 27 in the Al Rashidiya-Sponsored by Gulf News (UAE-IIT) at Meydan.
Presvis, given a confident ride by Great Britain's champion jockey Ryan Moore, raced to an authoritative win in the HK$14 million Audemars Piguet Queen Elizabeth II Cup (HK-I) on yielding turf at Sha Tin Race Course April 26.
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Mirahmadi New Full-Time Caller at Golden Gate
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Streaking A. P. Indian Tops Vosburgh
- Tapit, War Front Dominate Keeneland Sale
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile