Donald Adam's Longley could be peaking just in time for the inaugural running of the $300,000 Barbaro Stakes (gr. III), formerly the Leonard Richards, at Delaware Park on Sunday.
Jayeff B Stables' Awfully Smart took command in upper stretch and rolled to a 5 1/2-length win in the $300,300 Leonard Richards (gr. IIIT) at Delaware Park Sunday.
Puglisi Stables and Steve Klesaris' Cat Criminal will get his first stakes test in the $300,000 Leonard Richards (gr. III) for 3-year-olds at Delaware Park Sunday.
Pollard's Vision, ridden for the first time by Jerry Bailey, drove past a stubborn Britt's Jules with 70 yards to go and pulled away to win the $250,000 Leonard Richards (gr. III) for 3-year-olds on a sloppy Delaware Park track Sunday.
Edgewood Farms Pollard's Vision, second last time in the Ohio Derby (gr. II), tops a field of nine 3-year-olds entered in the $250,000 Leonard Richards (gr. III) at 1 1/16 miles at Delaware Park Sunday.
This Saturday's grade III Leonard Richards has shaped up a wide open affair. The $250,000 mile and a sixteenth affair has attracted a field of twelve 3-year-olds. The race will be televised on CBS with an approximate post time of 5:27 p.m.
Grundlefoot earned his first career stakes win by upsetting 7-10 favorite Snuck In and Withers Stakes (gr. III) winner Big E E in the $200,900 Leonard Richards Stakes Sunday at Delaware Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Heart to Heart Among Eight for Jefferson Cup
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- Al Shaqab's Toronado to National Stud in 2015
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees
- Departing, Carve Set for Homecoming Classic
- Tonalist, V. E. Day Work at Belmont Park