Santa Anita stewards have disqualified a horse trained by Doug O'Neill from a first-place finish and ordered redistribution of the purse as a result of a test sample that showed the horse had raced with an excess of total carbon dioxide.
The California Horse Racing Board has established a new policy of releasing a weekly update of complaints, accusations, stewards rulings, and board decisions involving Class 1, 2, and 3 medication violations and other significant matters.
Most Popular Stories
- Scat Daddy Colt Tops Sale at F-T Florida
- Shared Belief a Massive Favorite in Big 'Cap
- On the Muscle, Dortmund Ready for San Felipe
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Carpe Diem Faces Ocean Knight in Tampa Derby
- Gulfstream 'Cap Distance Fits Private Zone
- Winning Prize to Defend Kilroe Mile Title
- Conquest Two Step One to Beat in San Carlos
- Retired Trainer Lake Dies in Saratoga Springs
- El Kabeir the Colt to Beat in Gotham