Santa Anita stewards have disqualified a horse trained by Doug O'Neill from a first-place finish and ordered redistribution of the purse as a result of a test sample that showed the horse had raced with an excess of total carbon dioxide.
The California Horse Racing Board has established a new policy of releasing a weekly update of complaints, accusations, stewards rulings, and board decisions involving Class 1, 2, and 3 medication violations and other significant matters.
Most Popular Stories
- King's Bishop: Coup de Grace vs. Wildcat Red
- Heated Rivalry Rekindled in Del Mar Handicap
- Ready to Act, Daring Kathy Vie at Woodbine
- Travers Favorite Bayern Arrives at Saratoga
- Starstruck Heads Cast in Monmouth's Violet
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- Better Lucky Sticks With Dirt for Ballerina
- FDA Sends Warning Letter to Compounding Firm