Santa Anita stewards have disqualified a horse trained by Doug O'Neill from a first-place finish and ordered redistribution of the purse as a result of a test sample that showed the horse had raced with an excess of total carbon dioxide.
The California Horse Racing Board has established a new policy of releasing a weekly update of complaints, accusations, stewards rulings, and board decisions involving Class 1, 2, and 3 medication violations and other significant matters.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Brown Colt Tops Magic Millions 2YO Sale
- Hong Kong Sprinter to Have U.S. Prep for BC
- Grade III winner Fiftyshadesofgold Retired
- Stopchargingmaria Will Be Offered at F-T Sale
- Banke, Haggin Join Keeneland Advisory Board
- Research Produces Cobalt Test Recommendation
- Lemon Drop Dream Takes on Seven in Phoenix
- Galileo Colt Leads Strong Goffs Orby Session
- 2015 Dates Conflict at Two Kentucky Tracks
- Renovations Noted at 'Gulfstream Park West'