Santa Anita stewards have disqualified a horse trained by Doug O'Neill from a first-place finish and ordered redistribution of the purse as a result of a test sample that showed the horse had raced with an excess of total carbon dioxide.
The California Horse Racing Board has established a new policy of releasing a weekly update of complaints, accusations, stewards rulings, and board decisions involving Class 1, 2, and 3 medication violations and other significant matters.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Paladin Bay Seeks to Tame Bison City Stakes
- Boston and Suffolk Downs Begin Planning
- Arizona's Global Symposium Registration Open