Santa Anita stewards have disqualified a horse trained by Doug O'Neill from a first-place finish and ordered redistribution of the purse as a result of a test sample that showed the horse had raced with an excess of total carbon dioxide.
The California Horse Racing Board has established a new policy of releasing a weekly update of complaints, accusations, stewards rulings, and board decisions involving Class 1, 2, and 3 medication violations and other significant matters.
Most Popular Stories
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?