Santa Anita stewards have disqualified a horse trained by Doug O'Neill from a first-place finish and ordered redistribution of the purse as a result of a test sample that showed the horse had raced with an excess of total carbon dioxide.
The California Horse Racing Board has established a new policy of releasing a weekly update of complaints, accusations, stewards rulings, and board decisions involving Class 1, 2, and 3 medication violations and other significant matters.
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- U.S. Alleges Conspiracy at Penn National
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- Keeneland Plans Wide Live Broadcast Coverage
- ROAP Seeks Regulation of 'Program Trainers'
- El Kabeir Fires Bullet Work at Belmont
- Luck of the Kitten Starts '15 in Transylvania
- Is Mubtaahij a Major Derby Contender?
- Untapable Heads Asmussen Workers at Oaklawn