The first race on a Sunday card at Ontario's Fort Erie Race Track is an unlikely source of inspiration for a pedigree review. But the two horse, best by a length in that race Sept. 13, was a local gelding making a small mark in history.
Graded stakes-placed Legal Jousting sired his first winner when his son Jousting Prince won Sept. 13 at Fort Erie.
Legal Jousting, a graded/group stakes-placed runner, will stand in 2007 at Kingsgate Stud near Thorold, Ontario, Canada.
Stakes-placed Legal Jousting will enter stud for a partnership at Hillside Thoroughbreds near Wellandport, Ontario, Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Elektrum Surges at Wire to Win Dowager
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome