The first race on a Sunday card at Ontario's Fort Erie Race Track is an unlikely source of inspiration for a pedigree review. But the two horse, best by a length in that race Sept. 13, was a local gelding making a small mark in history.
Graded stakes-placed Legal Jousting sired his first winner when his son Jousting Prince won Sept. 13 at Fort Erie.
Legal Jousting, a graded/group stakes-placed runner, will stand in 2007 at Kingsgate Stud near Thorold, Ontario, Canada.
Stakes-placed Legal Jousting will enter stud for a partnership at Hillside Thoroughbreds near Wellandport, Ontario, Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Jockey Olguin Secures Milestone Win
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- Stonestreet to Sponsor Lexington Stakes, Purse Boosted
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- The Curse of Haskin
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm