The first race on a Sunday card at Ontario's Fort Erie Race Track is an unlikely source of inspiration for a pedigree review. But the two horse, best by a length in that race Sept. 13, was a local gelding making a small mark in history.
Graded stakes-placed Legal Jousting sired his first winner when his son Jousting Prince won Sept. 13 at Fort Erie.
Legal Jousting, a graded/group stakes-placed runner, will stand in 2007 at Kingsgate Stud near Thorold, Ontario, Canada.
Stakes-placed Legal Jousting will enter stud for a partnership at Hillside Thoroughbreds near Wellandport, Ontario, Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Look Back: Dr. Fager Delivers on Turf in United Nations
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Lights of Medina Leads Pletcher Trio in Mother Goose
- Get your Scorecard, the Travers Trail Has Begun
- Curlin's Approval Heads Princess Rooney
- Holy Helena Favored for Queen's Plate
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker