The first race on a Sunday card at Ontario's Fort Erie Race Track is an unlikely source of inspiration for a pedigree review. But the two horse, best by a length in that race Sept. 13, was a local gelding making a small mark in history.
Graded stakes-placed Legal Jousting sired his first winner when his son Jousting Prince won Sept. 13 at Fort Erie.
Legal Jousting, a graded/group stakes-placed runner, will stand in 2007 at Kingsgate Stud near Thorold, Ontario, Canada.
Stakes-placed Legal Jousting will enter stud for a partnership at Hillside Thoroughbreds near Wellandport, Ontario, Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Grade I Producer Garden Secrets Dies
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- TOBA July Member of the Month
- Del Mar Makes Adjustment to Slow Polytrack
- Perfect at Spa, Sweet Reason Ready for Test
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Trainer Joshua Stein Wins in Debut at Sonoma
- CDI Reports Record Second Quarter Revenues