The first race on a Sunday card at Ontario's Fort Erie Race Track is an unlikely source of inspiration for a pedigree review. But the two horse, best by a length in that race Sept. 13, was a local gelding making a small mark in history.
Graded stakes-placed Legal Jousting sired his first winner when his son Jousting Prince won Sept. 13 at Fort Erie.
Legal Jousting, a graded/group stakes-placed runner, will stand in 2007 at Kingsgate Stud near Thorold, Ontario, Canada.
Stakes-placed Legal Jousting will enter stud for a partnership at Hillside Thoroughbreds near Wellandport, Ontario, Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- Cuomo Administration Fires Back at Criticism
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Japan Races added to BC Challenge Series
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup