The 11th edition of the John Franks Memorial 2-year-old in training sale recorded solid results.
At the end of Fasig-Tipton's two-day Texas summer yearling sale, held Aug. 28-29 at Lone Star Park, the sale company saw increases in average and median price while the gross slipped from last year's figure with fewer head going through the ring.
A New York-bred daughter of Orientate sold for $130,000 Monday to top the opening session of the Fasig-Tipton Texas yearling auction at Lone Star Park. Texan Terry Blanton signed the ticket for the strapping dark bay filly.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Glamanation First Stakes Winner for Point of Entry
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins
- Raison d'Etat Gets First Winner
- Lady Eli’s Amazing Story Continues