Aron Wellman and Lee Midkiff have grown a fledgling partnership group into the program producing grade I winners such as In Lingerie, Byrama, Capo Bastone, and now Arkansas Derby (gr. I) victor Danza.
Eclipse Thoroughbred Partners is sponsoring no-cost mobile mammography screening services to women Dec. 27 at Turfway Park as part of a charitable partnership with the regional affiliate of the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
Some of the partners in Team Valor International's Animal Kingdom have been investors for some time, but nothing prepared them for May 7 when the colt won the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Competitive Edge Super Sharp in Hopeful Romp
- Miss Serendipity, Blanc Snatch Yellow Ribbon
- Del Mar Trainers to Hop in Bouncey Ball Race
- Sharp Sensation Edges Ben's Cat in 'Monster
- Cary Street Rides Rail to Greenwood Surprise
- Protonico Surges in Smarty Jones for Pletcher
- Ring Weekend at Home on Turf in Saranac Win
- Fall Meet at Los Alamitos Begins Sept. 5
- Belmont Fall Championship Meet Opens Sept. 5
- Breeder, Businessman Garvin Dies at Age 71