Aron Wellman and Lee Midkiff have grown a fledgling partnership group into the program producing grade I winners such as In Lingerie, Byrama, Capo Bastone, and now Arkansas Derby (gr. I) victor Danza.
Eclipse Thoroughbred Partners is sponsoring no-cost mobile mammography screening services to women Dec. 27 at Turfway Park as part of a charitable partnership with the regional affiliate of the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
Some of the partners in Team Valor International's Animal Kingdom have been investors for some time, but nothing prepared them for May 7 when the colt won the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Story to Tell, La Grange Win Juvenile Stakes
- Ortiz, Castellano Finish in Tie at Belmont
- New Journeyman Cabrera Wins Lone Star Title
- Wildcat Red Posts Bullet Breeze for Haskell
- Initial Win Noted for Louisiana Sire Orthodox
- No Catching Unspurned in Bison City Stakes
- A Conversation With Michael Straight
- Gallante Shocks Soggy Grand Prix de Paris
- Apprentice LaRicci Tallies With First Mount
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings