Aron Wellman and Lee Midkiff have grown a fledgling partnership group into the program producing grade I winners such as In Lingerie, Byrama, Capo Bastone, and now Arkansas Derby (gr. I) victor Danza.
Eclipse Thoroughbred Partners is sponsoring no-cost mobile mammography screening services to women Dec. 27 at Turfway Park as part of a charitable partnership with the regional affiliate of the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
Some of the partners in Team Valor International's Animal Kingdom have been investors for some time, but nothing prepared them for May 7 when the colt won the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- From Turf to Dirt, Bolo Targets SA Derby
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Pereira Taken to Hospital After SA Spill
- American Pharoah Tops KDFW Pool 4
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- Materiality New KY Derby Shooter for Pletcher
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot