Second-crop sire Mr. Sidney, a grade I winner in the United States, will be relocated from the Head family's Haras du Quesnay in France to Walmac Farm near Lexington for the 2015 breeding season.
Mr. Sidney, winner of the grade I Maker's Mark Mile at Keeneland and grade II Firecracker Stakes at Churchill Downs, will make his next start in the Aug. 8 Arlington Million (gr. IT), owner Lee Einsidler said July 13.
Circle E Racing's Mr. Sidney, winner of the Maker's Mark Mile (gr. IT), will make his next start in the Shadwell Metropolitan Handicap (gr. I) May 25, owner Lee Einsidler said Monday.
Circle E Racing's Mr. Sidney took command at the top of the lane, then outdueled Passager in a long stretch drive to win the $300,000 Maker's Mark Mile (gr. IT) on Keeneland's yielding turf course April 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Paulassilverlining Shows Her Mettle in Honorable Miss
- Curlin Road Wears Down Hard Aces in Cougar II
- Drefong Set for 2017 Debut in Bing Crosby
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- A. P. Indian Seeks Vanderbilt Repeat