Second-crop sire Mr. Sidney, a grade I winner in the United States, will be relocated from the Head family's Haras du Quesnay in France to Walmac Farm near Lexington for the 2015 breeding season.
Mr. Sidney, winner of the grade I Maker's Mark Mile at Keeneland and grade II Firecracker Stakes at Churchill Downs, will make his next start in the Aug. 8 Arlington Million (gr. IT), owner Lee Einsidler said July 13.
Circle E Racing's Mr. Sidney, winner of the Maker's Mark Mile (gr. IT), will make his next start in the Shadwell Metropolitan Handicap (gr. I) May 25, owner Lee Einsidler said Monday.
Circle E Racing's Mr. Sidney took command at the top of the lane, then outdueled Passager in a long stretch drive to win the $300,000 Maker's Mark Mile (gr. IT) on Keeneland's yielding turf course April 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Dortmund Looks to Regain Form in Santana Mile
- Average Spikes at Barretts March Sale
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Trainer, Racing Official Daniel Dufford Dies at 66
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Tequilita Hopes to Go Distance in Gulfstream Oaks
- Celestine Seeks Honey Fox Repeat
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows