Second-crop sire Mr. Sidney, a grade I winner in the United States, will be relocated from the Head family's Haras du Quesnay in France to Walmac Farm near Lexington for the 2015 breeding season.
Mr. Sidney, winner of the grade I Maker's Mark Mile at Keeneland and grade II Firecracker Stakes at Churchill Downs, will make his next start in the Aug. 8 Arlington Million (gr. IT), owner Lee Einsidler said July 13.
Circle E Racing's Mr. Sidney, winner of the Maker's Mark Mile (gr. IT), will make his next start in the Shadwell Metropolitan Handicap (gr. I) May 25, owner Lee Einsidler said Monday.
Circle E Racing's Mr. Sidney took command at the top of the lane, then outdueled Passager in a long stretch drive to win the $300,000 Maker's Mark Mile (gr. IT) on Keeneland's yielding turf course April 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Haveyougoneaway Delivers in Honorable Miss
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- Legends: Lady's Secret, the Iron Lady
- King Kranz Holds Royal Edge in Amsterdam