Second-crop sire Mr. Sidney, a grade I winner in the United States, will be relocated from the Head family's Haras du Quesnay in France to Walmac Farm near Lexington for the 2015 breeding season.
Mr. Sidney, winner of the grade I Maker's Mark Mile at Keeneland and grade II Firecracker Stakes at Churchill Downs, will make his next start in the Aug. 8 Arlington Million (gr. IT), owner Lee Einsidler said July 13.
Circle E Racing's Mr. Sidney, winner of the Maker's Mark Mile (gr. IT), will make his next start in the Shadwell Metropolitan Handicap (gr. I) May 25, owner Lee Einsidler said Monday.
Circle E Racing's Mr. Sidney took command at the top of the lane, then outdueled Passager in a long stretch drive to win the $300,000 Maker's Mark Mile (gr. IT) on Keeneland's yielding turf course April 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Solow Extends Group I Win Streak in Sussex
- Contessa Sets Racing Education Clinic Dates
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- American Pharoah Will Dictate Race Schedule
- One-Fifth Curlin Share Surpasses $6 Million
- Breaking Lucky Surprises in Prince of Wales
- CDI Plans to Demolish Calder Grandstand
- Frac Daddy Retired With Suspensory Strain
- Small Farm Yields Big Returns for Smith
- It's Wait and See for Large WV Derby Field