Lee Eaton, the co-breeder of Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Bold Forbes, died Dec. 10 at his residence in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. Eaton, 76, died of natural causes.
Art Baumohl, who owned Colin Bloodstock and Advertising, died the morning of Jan. 12 of congestive heart failure at a Lexington nursing home.
Marvin Waldman, a partner in the breeding of a Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner and the father of long time Overbrook Farm adviser Ric Waldman, died Thursday in Highland Beach, Fla. He was 86.
- By Ray Paulick
By Ray Paulick -- Hiring New York's former mayor is not just about getting good publicity for the racing industry. Also, remembering Laddie Dance, the auctioneer.
Most Popular Stories
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- Rise Up Scores for Late Sire Rockport Harbor