The West Virginia legislature ended a short special session May 21 and apparently left more than $14 million in gaming revenue to purses and breed development programs for horse and dog racing intact for fiscal year 2015.
Most Popular Stories
- Competitive Edge Super Sharp in Hopeful Romp
- Cary Street Rides Rail to Greenwood Suprise
- Belmont Fall Championship Meet Opens Sept. 5
- Breeder, Businessman Garvin Dies at Age 71
- Filly First Winner for Sire Elusive Warning
- Protonico Surges in Smarty Jones for Pletcher
- After the Wire: Bernard Baruch & Woodward S.
- Condo Commando 'Splash-tastic' in Spinaway
- Midnight Storm Shakes Up Del Mar Derby
- Wise Dan Victorious in Bernard Baruch Return