The West Virginia legislature ended a short special session May 21 and apparently left more than $14 million in gaming revenue to purses and breed development programs for horse and dog racing intact for fiscal year 2015.
Most Popular Stories
- Texas Tracks Prepare for Sept. 1 Shutdown
- Espinoza Fined for Wearing Promo Material
- American Pharoah to Parade at Del Mar
- Zivo Returns Against NY-Breds at Spa
- Woodward Stakes Field Could Prove Intriguing
- CTT Pledges Funds for Barn Surveillance
- Cuomo Authorizes Further 1% Share to NYTHA
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Calumet to Sponsor KY Downs Juvenile Stakes