Lee Ann Shellman, who since 2003 has served as senior director of premium seating at Churchill Downs, is leaving the Kentucky racetrack. Her final day will be Dec. 31.
Churchill Downs offers racing camps during the month of June for children ages 5 to 12, allowing youngsters to experience all the behind-the-scenes activities that go into the care of racehorses.
Churchill Downs has announced promotions and new duties for several members of its guest services team.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Gets First Look at Churchill Downs
- Minding Leads Sweep in One Thousand Guineas
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Maurice, Chautauqua Victorious in Hong Kong
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas