Lee Ann Shellman, who since 2003 has served as senior director of premium seating at Churchill Downs, is leaving the Kentucky racetrack. Her final day will be Dec. 31.
Churchill Downs offers racing camps during the month of June for children ages 5 to 12, allowing youngsters to experience all the behind-the-scenes activities that go into the care of racehorses.
Churchill Downs has announced promotions and new duties for several members of its guest services team.
Most Popular Stories
- First Reported Foal for Rattlesnake Bridge
- Through the Lens: Wise Dan Photo Gets Award
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- 'Chrome' Tops U.S. Nominees for World Cup
- Subjective vs. Objective Lameness Identification Methods
- Jockey Chapa Faces Felony Race-Fixing Charges
- Australian Vets Support New Racing Rule on Cobalt
- New Leadership Coming for Illinois Board
- Flashy Performances at OBS Day of Champions
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for Jan. 27, 2015