A referendum to allow video lottery terminals at seven racetracks and two stand-alone casinos in Ohio will be on the November ballot because supporters of the measure have obtained the required number of certified signatures.
Supporters of video lottery terminals at Ohio racetracks have submitted an additional 43,879 petitions they say will meet the required number needed to put a VLT referendum on the November ballot.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Two Juveniles Post Fastest Times at Barretts
- Animo de Valeroso to Stand at Duncan Farms
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Honorable Duty Aims to Continue Fair Grounds Roll
- Maker Trio Heads Muniz Memorial Handicap