A referendum to allow video lottery terminals at seven racetracks and two stand-alone casinos in Ohio will be on the November ballot because supporters of the measure have obtained the required number of certified signatures.
Supporters of video lottery terminals at Ohio racetracks have submitted an additional 43,879 petitions they say will meet the required number needed to put a VLT referendum on the November ballot.
Most Popular Stories
- Airoforce Ready for 2016 Debut in Risen Star
- Contreras Suspended for Oxycodone Use
- Motion, Team Valor Collaborate with Kasseopia
- Two Prominent NYRA Employees Leaving Posts
- Higgins Rides First Winner at Santa Anita
- Texas Will Race at Least Through February
- Evans, Fitzgerald to Audition at Santa Anita
- Casse Cues Up Sam F. Davis Wildcard
- Willis to Chair New Mexico Racing Commission
- Pletcher Sends Two for Sam F. Davis