Coolmore and partners' St Nicholas Abbey notched a record third consecutive Investec Coronation Cup (Eng-I) victory in convincing style on Derby day June 1 at Epsom.
Coolmore and partners' St Nicholas Abbey spoiled the international debut of filly Gentildonna as he drew off from the reigning Japanese Horse of the Year, winning the $5 million Dubai Sheema Classic March 30 at Meydan.
Eighteen-year-old Joseph O'Brien rode St Nicholas Abbey (by Montjeu) to a driving win in the Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) Nov. 5 at Churchill Downs for his father, trainer Aidan O'Brien.
St Nicholas Abbey cemented himself as the early favorite for the 2010 Investec Derby (Eng-I) with a dominating performance in the Racing Post Trophy (Eng-I) at Doncaster Oct. 24.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala