Churchill Downs April 15 announced that multiple-award winner and country music superstar LeAnn Rimes will help the racetrack launch a new tradition when she performs the national anthem live as part of the ceremonies leading up to the 135th running of the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) May 2.
Deanna Manfredi, a 36-year-old marketing consultant from Toughkenamon, PA, took home $250,000 and a stable of eight Thoroughbreds when Avenueofknowledge won the "American Dream Derby" for her on Presidents' Day at Santa Anita Monday.
A top prize of $250,000 and a stable of Thoroughbreds will be on the line in the live finale of GSN's reality TV show, "American Dream Derby" at Santa Anita Park on Monday, Presidents' Day.
If you can't relate to eating bugs on some island you can't pronounce or selling chocolate bars on the street in order to win a high-powered job with Donald Trump, there finally is a reality TV series you can relate to, and that is "American Dream Derby," which premieres Monday Jan. 10 on the Game Show Network.
The game show series American Dream Derby, in which 12 contestants vie in various aspects of the world of Thoroughbred racing, is to have its premiere showing Jan. 10 with back-to-back episodes on GSN.
Most Popular Stories
- Tonalist Charges to Cigar Mile Victory
- Shonan Pandora Surprises in Japan Cup
- Dortmund Dominant in Native Diver
- Chiropractor Closes for Hollywood Derby Upset
- Commissioner Ends Career on High Note
- California Chrome Breezes Steadily at Los Al
- Hoppertunity to Prepare for Dubai World Cup
- Airoforce Splashes Home in KY Jockey Club
- Swagger Jagger a Feel-Good Gulfstream Winner
- Family Meeting Stuns Durante Field at 37-1