Gimme Credit, coming off an open-length victory in a seven-furlong stakes June 17 for trainer Tim Hills, returns in Saturday's $100,000-added Poker Handicap (gr. IIIT) at one mile on the Belmont Park turf.
Ken and Sarah Ramsey's Badge of Silver makes his first start since a front-running score in Santa Anita's San Gabriel (gr. IIT) on New Year's Day in Saturday's $200,000 Bernard Baruch Handicap (gr. IIT) on the Saratoga turf.
Wertheimer and Frere's heavily favored Go Deputy held off a desperate late rally by Crown Point on Saturday to win the $150,000 Bowling Green Handicap (gr. II) at 1 3/8 miles on the Belmont Park inner turf course by a half-length.
Go Deputy looks poised to win the first grade II prize of his career in Saturday's $150,000 Bowling Green Handicap.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Challenge a Lucrative Entry for Starters
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- Canterbury Requests 70 Racing Dates for 2015
- That Handicapping Show: Hagyard Fayette S.
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud