Rosie Napravnik, who started her riding career in Maryland before becoming a leading jockey, will receive the Special Award of Merit for her positive impact on racing at the Alibi Breakfast at Pimlico Race Course May 14.
Jockey Rosie Napravnik didn't have much time to celebrate her historic triumph as the first female to capture the leading rider title at Keeneland at the conclusion of the meet Oct. 27. read blog
Top jock Ramon Dominguez will miss the next three weeks of racing after recently bruising his foot at Aqueduct Racetrack, his agent Steve Rushing said.
Jockey Rafael Bejarano, the leading rider during Santa Anita's current meet, sustained compressed fractures to the T-5 and T-6 vertebra in a March 13 spill and has been replaced by Michael Baze as the rider for George Schwary's 3-year-old Georgie Boy in the March 15 San Felipe Stakes (gr. II).
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- CHRB Member Calls for Trainer 'Profiling'
- Trainer Brown Captures 1,000th Win