For the 10th consecutive year, Frank Stronach's Adena Springs was the leading individual breeder in North America in 2012 with earnings of $11,615,141.
For the ninth consecutive year, Adena Springs was the leading North American breeder in 2011, with $14,641,413 in earnings for horses bred by Frank Stronach's operation.
Adena Springs finished 2010 as the leading individual breeder in North America with earnings of $13,369,852.
For the second consecutive year, Adena Springs tops the list of leading individual breeders in North America in 2004 with earnings of $14,225,036, according to statistics released Friday by The Jockey Club Information Systems.
Adena Springs, with earnings of $11,550,052, heads the list of leading individual breeders in North America in 2003, according to statistics released Monday by The Jockey Club Information Systems, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Hoppertunity Heading Home to California
- Full Field of 14 Contest Wide-Open Modesty
- Hialeah Sees New Thoroughbred Opportunity
- Princess of Sylmar Seeks Del 'Cap Rebound
- Sky Lantern Takes Second Crack at Falmouth
- Panel: Change in Culture Needed in Racing
- Boisterous Holds Class Edge in Bowling Green
- Admiral Kitten Back at Arlington Park
- Stars and Stripes Good Spot for Suntracer