For the 10th consecutive year, Frank Stronach's Adena Springs was the leading individual breeder in North America in 2012 with earnings of $11,615,141.
For the ninth consecutive year, Adena Springs was the leading North American breeder in 2011, with $14,641,413 in earnings for horses bred by Frank Stronach's operation.
Adena Springs finished 2010 as the leading individual breeder in North America with earnings of $13,369,852.
For the second consecutive year, Adena Springs tops the list of leading individual breeders in North America in 2004 with earnings of $14,225,036, according to statistics released Friday by The Jockey Club Information Systems.
Adena Springs, with earnings of $11,550,052, heads the list of leading individual breeders in North America in 2003, according to statistics released Monday by The Jockey Club Information Systems, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Pensioned Top Maryland Sire Not For Love Dies
- Stay Thirsty's First Winner Comes in England
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Second Saratoga Group Sounds Off on NYRA Plan
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Purses Enhanced for 2016 Ellis Park Meet
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Stahlbaum Wins Avelino Gomez Award
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York