For the 10th consecutive year, Frank Stronach's Adena Springs was the leading individual breeder in North America in 2012 with earnings of $11,615,141.
For the ninth consecutive year, Adena Springs was the leading North American breeder in 2011, with $14,641,413 in earnings for horses bred by Frank Stronach's operation.
Adena Springs finished 2010 as the leading individual breeder in North America with earnings of $13,369,852.
For the second consecutive year, Adena Springs tops the list of leading individual breeders in North America in 2004 with earnings of $14,225,036, according to statistics released Friday by The Jockey Club Information Systems.
Adena Springs, with earnings of $11,550,052, heads the list of leading individual breeders in North America in 2003, according to statistics released Monday by The Jockey Club Information Systems, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Frac Daddy Inherits San Diego's Favorite Role
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- Candy Boy Among 47 West Virginia Derby Noms
- Pants On Fire Seeks Monmouth Cup Repeat
- Keeneland Begins Installation of Dirt Surface
- Enhanced Security for Whitney, Travers Horses
- New York Horsemen Commit Money to Jockey Fund
- Monmouth-Winning Fillies Target Molly Pitcher
- Maybry's Boy to E.A. Ranches