For the 10th consecutive year, Frank Stronach's Adena Springs was the leading individual breeder in North America in 2012 with earnings of $11,615,141.
For the ninth consecutive year, Adena Springs was the leading North American breeder in 2011, with $14,641,413 in earnings for horses bred by Frank Stronach's operation.
Adena Springs finished 2010 as the leading individual breeder in North America with earnings of $13,369,852.
For the second consecutive year, Adena Springs tops the list of leading individual breeders in North America in 2004 with earnings of $14,225,036, according to statistics released Friday by The Jockey Club Information Systems.
Adena Springs, with earnings of $11,550,052, heads the list of leading individual breeders in North America in 2003, according to statistics released Monday by The Jockey Club Information Systems, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- Heart to Heart Among Eight for Jefferson Cup
- Al Shaqab's Toronado to National Stud in 2015
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees
- Departing, Carve Set for Homecoming Classic
- Tonalist, V. E. Day Work at Belmont Park