Hansel, the 1991 champion and dual classic winner for Joe Allbritton, recently arrived back in the United States from Japan.
Seeking the Pearl, a Japanese grade I winner who became the first Japanese-trained horse to win a race in Europe, died June 10 at William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm near Versailles, Ky.
Secret Hello, who was Virginia's leading sire in 1999, was euthanized because of complications from a chronic neurological disease.
Shane Sellers' first win since August of last year came aboard a half-sister to grade I winner Excellent Meeting.
Lazy Lane Farms has announced that Kittiwake, a daughter of Sea Bird--Ole Liz who was one of the most broodmares in the 1970s and 1980s, has died at the Upperville, Va. farm at age 32.
Most Popular Stories
- Mohaymen Sitting on Go for Kentucky Derby
- Busy Work Tab at Churchill for Derby Horses
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations
- Maiden Trojan Nation Seeks Derby Upset
- Preparations Continue for Oaks Hopefuls
- Team Pharoah to Receive Preakness Merit Award
- 3 Kentucky Derby Longshots to Consider
- Red Sailed into the Sunset
- Ben's Cat Set for 10-Year-Old Debut
- Lani Works in Perplexing Fashion