Hall of Fame trainer Nick Zito still hasn't fully gotten over Morning Line's loss in the Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile at Churchill Downs.
Suarez Racing Inc.'s No Advantage, winless in five previous starts at Laurel Park, made his victory count with a strong come-from-behind win in the $150,000 General George Stakes (gr. II) Feb. 21 at the Maryland racetrack.
A full field of 14, led by the coupled entry of Driven by Success and Driven by Solar, was drawn for the $150,000 General George Handicap (gr. II) Feb. 21 at Laurel Park.
Law N Dora puts his undefeated record on the line in his stakes debut, the $75,000 Jimmy Winkfield Stakes at Aqueduct Jan. 21.
Most Popular Stories
- Coalport Convincing Winner of Connally Cup
- Rising Star Cassatt Captures Ladies Classic
- Catalog Online for Barretts 2-Year-Old Sale
- Able Friend Storms to Stewards' Cup Triumph
- Upstart Proves Class in Holy Bull
- Eblouissante Retired, to be Bred in Europe
- Alert Bay Victorious in Cal Cup Turf Classic
- Mischief Clem, 'Kitty Post Upsets in Cal Cup
- Lochte Triumphs in Tampa Bay Thriller
- Barbados Makes the Grade in Hutcheson