Hall of Fame trainer Nick Zito still hasn't fully gotten over Morning Line's loss in the Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile at Churchill Downs.
Suarez Racing Inc.'s No Advantage, winless in five previous starts at Laurel Park, made his victory count with a strong come-from-behind win in the $150,000 General George Stakes (gr. II) Feb. 21 at the Maryland racetrack.
A full field of 14, led by the coupled entry of Driven by Success and Driven by Solar, was drawn for the $150,000 General George Handicap (gr. II) Feb. 21 at Laurel Park.
Law N Dora puts his undefeated record on the line in his stakes debut, the $75,000 Jimmy Winkfield Stakes at Aqueduct Jan. 21.
Most Popular Stories
- Lady Pimpernel Gets First U.S. Win in Frankel
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Distinctiv Passion Rockets to Midnight Lute
- Divine Oath Holds On in McKnight Handicap
- Speechify Takes Mr. Prospector at Gulfstream
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Taris to be Sidelined After Injury in La Brea
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Ghost Bay Breaks Maiden in Maryland Juvenile