Times were faster than ever before during the under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. February select sale of 2-year-olds in training Feb. 13 in Central Florida.
Colts by Sky Mesa and Pulpit post fastest workout times for Fasig-Tipton Calder sale.
The Thoroughbred industry's buying titans -- Coolmore Stud and Sheikh Mohammed's Darley operation -- didn't clash Tuesday during Fasig-Tipton's select sale of 2-year-olds in training, and the lack of a major bidding war was reflected in the final statistics for the South Florida auction.
The progeny of Vindication are standing out heading into Tuesday's Fasig-Tipton Florida select sale of 2-year-olds in training at Calder Race Course.
Timber Trick, a Forestry filly, and a Forestry -- Frio Town filly were the fastest workers Sunday at Calder Race Course during the first under tack show for the Fasig-Tipton Florida select sale of 2-year-olds in training.
A Yes It's True colt, a Lightnin N Thunder colt, and a Forest Wildcat filly were the fastest workers at a quarter mile during the first under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. February sale of select 2-year-olds in training.
Which horses are going to make the buyers show us the money at the Fasig-Tipton Florida select sale of 2-year-olds in training Tuesday?
A Tiznow colt redeemed himself in a very big way, blazing a quarter mile in :20 3/5 Sunday at Calder Race Course.
A Siphon colt turned in the fastest quarter-mile work Monday during the first under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's February select sale of 2-year-olds in training. He covered the distance in :21 3/5 at Calder Race Course in Florida.
Most Popular Stories
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Jockey Club Opposes Multiple Violator Changes
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Symposium Documents Racing's Racino Problem
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win