Quest, a grade II winner and a track-record setter, has arrived for stallion duty at the Lawson family's Dunroven Farm in Manitoba, Canada.
Canadian champion and classic winner Ginger Gold, who ran second in the Nov. 6 River Memories Stakes at Woodbine in what turned out to be her last start, has been retired from racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Fasig-Tipton Horses of Racing Age Sale Offers Diversity
- Supreme Court to Consider N.J. Sports Gambling Case
- Hong Kong Announces Awards Finalists
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- Three Trustees Named to National Museum Board
- What's Going On Here: Upper Crust