The Conrad Jupiters Magic Millions yearling sale had a record gross of Aust124,475,450 ($98,360,541) for its eight sessions.
The fifth session of the Conrad Jupiters Magic Millions Yearling Sale was held on Monday. The session's top price of $210,000 was paid for a filly by group I winner Sequalo from the top producing mare Oahu Leica. Local Queensland trainer Alan Bailey said he purchased the filly on behalf of Lauriston Thoroughbred Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations
- Mohaymen Sitting on Go for Kentucky Derby
- Busy Work Tab at Churchill for Derby Horses
- Maiden Trojan Nation Seeks Derby Upset
- Outwork, Destin Turn in Final Derby Breezes
- Olorda Front-Running Winner of Bewitch
- 3 Kentucky Derby Longshots to Consider
- Lani Works in Perplexing Fashion
- Lady Shipman Returns to U.S. In License Fee
- Le Havre colt a Guineas sale pinhook coup