The Conrad Jupiters Magic Millions yearling sale had a record gross of Aust124,475,450 ($98,360,541) for its eight sessions.
The fifth session of the Conrad Jupiters Magic Millions Yearling Sale was held on Monday. The session's top price of $210,000 was paid for a filly by group I winner Sequalo from the top producing mare Oahu Leica. Local Queensland trainer Alan Bailey said he purchased the filly on behalf of Lauriston Thoroughbred Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- Elektrum Surges at Wire to Win Dowager
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch