The Conrad Jupiters Magic Millions yearling sale had a record gross of Aust124,475,450 ($98,360,541) for its eight sessions.
The fifth session of the Conrad Jupiters Magic Millions Yearling Sale was held on Monday. The session's top price of $210,000 was paid for a filly by group I winner Sequalo from the top producing mare Oahu Leica. Local Queensland trainer Alan Bailey said he purchased the filly on behalf of Lauriston Thoroughbred Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Ricardo Beats Baze in Champions Challenge
- Brockton Fair Invites Suffolk Downs Horsemen
- Keeneland September continues steady progress
- MGC Offers Help for Displaced Suffolk Workers
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- 2013 Breeding Activity Statistics Released