Jockey Elvis Trujillo was taken to Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood, Fla. after falling from his mount in the eighth race at Calder Nov. 25. Paramedics said there were no apparent injuries, but the 24-year-old rider was taken to the hospital for further evaluation.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution