Tickets are now available for horse farm tours during the KentuckyOne Health Breeders' Cup Festival Week in Lexington.
Declining handle is forcing the closure of the state's only freestanding OTB network.
Kentucky Off-Track Betting Corp., owned by four of the state's racetracks, celebrated its 10th anniversary with total handle of $313 million through June 30. The corporation was formed in November 1992.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test