Tickets are now available for horse farm tours during the KentuckyOne Health Breeders' Cup Festival Week in Lexington.
Declining handle is forcing the closure of the state's only freestanding OTB network.
Kentucky Off-Track Betting Corp., owned by four of the state's racetracks, celebrated its 10th anniversary with total handle of $313 million through June 30. The corporation was formed in November 1992.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin
- Sheer Drama On Fence for 'Summit of Speed'
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Minding Coasts Clear in Pretty Polly