Laura D'Angelo, a leading equine attorney and partner at the Kentucky law firm of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, will be teaching Equine Law in the 2007Spring semester at the University of Kentucky College of law. The two credit course, offered to upper-class law students, is the only one of its kind at UK.
Horse Power, the newly formed private Thoroughbred management group, has announced its advisors in the financial, legal, management, breeding and racing fields, who will guide participants through the entire process of owning a Thoroughbred racing franchise.
Stevenson and Associates is in the process of lining up potential investors for SimulTech, a company formed to operate an offshore wagering hub that would accept bets on United States racing from foreign countries.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Continue Racing
- Top Sprinter Secret Circle Retired to Stud
- First Winner Lands for Sire General Quarters
- Boden Takes on Key Positions at Calumet Farm
- Top Sanford Runners Meet Again in Hopeful
- Ireland and the Thoroughbred
- Curlin to Hill 'n' Dale in 2016
- Former Derby Museum Resident Au Moon Dies
- Stronach Group Still Interested in Suffolk
- La Jolla Rivals Challenge Prospect Park Again