Laura D'Angelo, a leading equine attorney and partner at the Kentucky law firm of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, will be teaching Equine Law in the 2007Spring semester at the University of Kentucky College of law. The two credit course, offered to upper-class law students, is the only one of its kind at UK.
Horse Power, the newly formed private Thoroughbred management group, has announced its advisors in the financial, legal, management, breeding and racing fields, who will guide participants through the entire process of owning a Thoroughbred racing franchise.
Stevenson and Associates is in the process of lining up potential investors for SimulTech, a company formed to operate an offshore wagering hub that would accept bets on United States racing from foreign countries.
Most Popular Stories
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push For Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- NY Tracks Awarded Extended VLT Hours
- Haskin: No More 'What Ifs' With Wise Dan
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- A Timeline For Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- NY Legislature Extends 2% Share for Horsemen