Laura D'Angelo, a leading equine attorney and partner at the Kentucky law firm of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, will be teaching Equine Law in the 2007Spring semester at the University of Kentucky College of law. The two credit course, offered to upper-class law students, is the only one of its kind at UK.
Horse Power, the newly formed private Thoroughbred management group, has announced its advisors in the financial, legal, management, breeding and racing fields, who will guide participants through the entire process of owning a Thoroughbred racing franchise.
- By Tom LaMarra
Stevenson and Associates is in the process of lining up potential investors for SimulTech, a company formed to operate an offshore wagering hub that would accept bets on United States racing from foreign countries.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- American Freedom Clear Winner in Iowa Derby
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- As Borell Released, Cruelty Laws Questioned
- Top Caribbean Race to Be Held at Gulfstream
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- Globetrotting Tepin Preps for Saratoga Ship
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- The Paralyzed Jockey Who's Still in the Race