The Round Table will provide updates on medication reform efforts in the U.S., a study on equine drug testing and enforcement, an analysis of racing trends and horse inventories, and a report on new fan and owner initiatives.
Jim Gagliano, who resigned May 25 as executive vice president of Maryland racing operations for Magna Entertainment Corp., has been named executive vice president and chief administrative officer for The Jockey Club.
Laura Barillaro, who has served as vice president and controller for The Jockey Club since 1995, has been named executive vice president and chief financial officer, the chairman of The Jockey Club, Ogden Mills Phipps, announced today.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- King's Bishop Likely Option for Wildcat Red
- Einstein Moving to Adena Springs Canada
- Record Stakes Purses Set for Oaklawn Park
- Catalano, On Mend, Gets Arlington Win 1,000
- Grade I Producer Garden Secrets Dies
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- City of Hope Designated Breeder's Cup Charity