The Round Table will provide updates on medication reform efforts in the U.S., a study on equine drug testing and enforcement, an analysis of racing trends and horse inventories, and a report on new fan and owner initiatives.
Jim Gagliano, who resigned May 25 as executive vice president of Maryland racing operations for Magna Entertainment Corp., has been named executive vice president and chief administrative officer for The Jockey Club.
Laura Barillaro, who has served as vice president and controller for The Jockey Club since 1995, has been named executive vice president and chief financial officer, the chairman of The Jockey Club, Ogden Mills Phipps, announced today.
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- Sircat Sally Faces Stiff Test in San Clemente
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Abel Tasman Brings Form to Coaching Club American Oaks
- Del Mar Addressing Safety, Field Size Concerns
- Solis to Evaluate Future Following Surgery
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap
- Remembering Ben's Cat