The Round Table will provide updates on medication reform efforts in the U.S., a study on equine drug testing and enforcement, an analysis of racing trends and horse inventories, and a report on new fan and owner initiatives.
Jim Gagliano, who resigned May 25 as executive vice president of Maryland racing operations for Magna Entertainment Corp., has been named executive vice president and chief administrative officer for The Jockey Club.
Laura Barillaro, who has served as vice president and controller for The Jockey Club since 1995, has been named executive vice president and chief financial officer, the chairman of The Jockey Club, Ogden Mills Phipps, announced today.
Most Popular Stories
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Thewayyouare Relocated to Haras de Corlay
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- The Devil You Say