The Round Table will provide updates on medication reform efforts in the U.S., a study on equine drug testing and enforcement, an analysis of racing trends and horse inventories, and a report on new fan and owner initiatives.
Jim Gagliano, who resigned May 25 as executive vice president of Maryland racing operations for Magna Entertainment Corp., has been named executive vice president and chief administrative officer for The Jockey Club.
Laura Barillaro, who has served as vice president and controller for The Jockey Club since 1995, has been named executive vice president and chief financial officer, the chairman of The Jockey Club, Ogden Mills Phipps, announced today.
Most Popular Stories
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Lady Pimpernel Gets First U.S. Win in Frankel
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Distinctiv Passion Rockets to Midnight Lute
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Divine Oath Holds On in McKnight Handicap
- Speechify Takes Mr. Prospector at Gulfstream
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Taris to be Sidelined After Injury in La Brea
- No Stopping Irish Mission in La Prevoyante