The Round Table will provide updates on medication reform efforts in the U.S., a study on equine drug testing and enforcement, an analysis of racing trends and horse inventories, and a report on new fan and owner initiatives.
Jim Gagliano, who resigned May 25 as executive vice president of Maryland racing operations for Magna Entertainment Corp., has been named executive vice president and chief administrative officer for The Jockey Club.
Laura Barillaro, who has served as vice president and controller for The Jockey Club since 1995, has been named executive vice president and chief financial officer, the chairman of The Jockey Club, Ogden Mills Phipps, announced today.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Recruiting Ready Signs on for Bashford Manor
- Limousine Liberal Seeks Graded Score in Smile
- Birdatthewire Makes Gulfstream Return
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation