If there was any question about who is the top 3-year-old sprinter on the East Coast, Discreetly Mine answered it emphatically Aug. 28 at Saratoga with a wire-to-wire win in the $250,000 NetJet King's Bishop Stakes (gr. I).
After scoring an impressive victory in the $175,000 Long Branch Stakes July 10 at Monmouth Park, Mill House's Trappe Shot may have earned himself a spot in the Aug. 1 Izod Haskell Invitational (gr. I).
The front-running gelding takes the first added-money event on the Preakness (gr. I) Day program at Pimlico.
Comedero, undefeated in three starts this season while romping easily in all of them, leads the way in the $100,000 Chick Lang Stakes (gr. III) May 15 on the Preakness (gr. I) undercard at Pimlico.
Most Popular Stories
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Darley's Hard Spun to Return From Japan
- Millionaire Halo Dolly Retired from Racing
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Del Mar Once Again Shifting Races Off Turf
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Best Pal is Next Chapter for Story to Tell
- Seagram Cup Next on Sky Captain's Itinerary
- Handle Declines at Churchill-Owned Tracks