Monba, winner of the 2008 Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I), has been sold and will enter stud in 2010 at Mike Jester's Penn Ridge Farms near Harrisburg, Pa.
- By Ron Mitchell
The market adjustment that has resulted in declines at most major equine yearling sales is expected to continue at the marathon Keeneland September yearling sale, according to three prominent bloodstock agents. The sale in Lexington begins Monday and continues through Sept. 25.
Darby Dan Farm announced today the launch of the "Darby Dan Profit Protection" plan for its stallions that stand for less than $10,000.
Miscellaneous news from around the Thoroughbred industry
Most Popular Stories
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31
- Leave the Light On Off Derby Trail
- Is Ceftiofur Sodium an Effective Treatment for Placentitis?
- The Legacy of Gone West
- Withers Favorite El Kabeir Breezes at Belmont
- Honor Code, Top Billing Near 4YO Debuts
- KY Derby Winner Thunder Gulch Pensioned at 23
- 2014 New Mexico Champions Announced
- Texas Red Set for Super Return in San Vicente
- Turfway Increases Purses, Adds Race Per Week