The Charles Town Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association claims the racing office at the West Virginia track isn't adhering to a "preference date system" in the track's condition book, and in turn is favoring horses stabled in other states at the expense of local horsemen. Management says it sees no real problem with the manner in which races are drawn.
Most Popular Stories
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Chasing Landaluce
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points