As part of a restructuring, Thoroughbred owner-breeder Larry Taylor has been appointed chief executive officer of the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation.
Larry Taylor won the 1,000th Thoroughbred race of his career Saturday night at Sam Houston Race Park.
Six-year-old gelding Sea Dub posted the biggest upset in a Lone Star Park stakes race when he ran down 9-5 favorite Fullbridled in the final strides of Saturday's $200,000 Dallas Turf Cup in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Breeders' Cup Sprint contender Gold Storm worked 5 furlongs in 1:00 3/5 Monday at Lone Star Park in preparation for Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships Day, October 30th.
Gold Storm survived a three-horse speed battle to win the $147,000 Arlington Breeders' Cup Sprint on Saturday at Arlington Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Large Crowd Watches American Pharoah Gallop
- Badilla Earns Emotional Win at Golden Gate
- More Than Just a Name for Run for Retts
- Team Texas Red Partners With TV Star
- Shadwell Sire Bahri Pensioned in England
- Lubash Takes West Point for Second Time
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Champion Divine Fortune Dies After Fall
- NBC Schedules Two-Hour Travers Broadcast
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired