Claire Novak recaps the Fasig-Tipton July Sale, including comments from Larry Best, Meg Levy and Boyd Browning.
Horse racing newcomer Larry Best struck again, going to $1 million to acquire a Medaglia d'Oro filly during the waning minutes of the Fasig-Tipton July selected yearling sale, highlighting a strong auction that kicked off the yearling sale season.
Larry Best went to $1.5 million to land an Uncle Mo filly out of Flowers Athefinish March 1 at the Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Glamanation First Stakes Winner for Point of Entry
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins
- Raison d'Etat Gets First Winner