Sir Percy, winner of the 2006 Vodafone Epsom Derby (Eng-I), sired his first winner when his son Percy Jackson scored at Bath Racecourse May 16.
With Approval, a Canadian Horse of the Year and Triple Crown winner as a homebred for the Willmot family's Kinghaven Farm and a member of the Canadian Horse Racing Hall of Fame, died June 21.
Archipenko, a graded/group stakes performer in five countries, will enter stud at Kristen Rausing's Lanwades Stud near Newmarket, England, in 2010.
Sir Percy, a Vodafone Epsom Derby (Eng-I) winner and English champion at 2 and 3, has arrived at Kirsten Rausing's Lanwades Stud near Newmarket, England
Domedriver, a French champion and winner of the 2002 NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT), sired his first winner May 6 at Angers in France.
Zilzal, England's 1989 Horse of Year who was favored in that year's Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT), has been pensioned from stud duty because of the lack of demand for his services.
With Approval, for years one of North America's top turf stallions, has been acquired by Kirsten Rausing's Lanwades Stud from a syndicate for stallion duty.
Domedriver, winner of last year's NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT), will enter stud at Kirsten Rausing's Lanwades Stud near Newmarket, England, in 2004
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- Leave the Light On for Storm Cat
- WV Racing Struggles With Plan for Stability
- Nine-Month Suspension Recommended for Veitch
- Researchers Study Near-, Farsightedness in Horses
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu