Sinister Minister, runaway winner of the 2006 Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I), is standing at Arrow Stud in Japan.
The New York Racing Association and MGM Mirage announced June 16 that they have formally entered into a deal in which the Las Vegas gambling company will develop and manage a new video lottery terminal casino at NYRA's Aqueduct racetrack.
J. Terrence Lanni, chairman and CEO of MGM Mirage, will be the keynote speaker at the National Thoroughbred Racing Association's annual meeting that will be held Sept. 29-Oct. 1.
Gaming executive and Thoroughbred owner J. Terrence Lanni ais joining the Del Mar Thoroughbred Club's Board of Directors. Lanni, 58, is chairman and chief executive officer of MGM Mirage, an entertainment, hotel and gaming company headquartered in Las Vegas.
Most Popular Stories
- Stopchargingmaria Will Be Offered at F-T Sale
- Grade III winner Fiftyshadesofgold Retired
- Research Produces Cobalt Test Recommendation
- Hong Kong Sprinter to Have U.S. Prep for BC
- Banke, Haggin Join Keeneland Advisory Board
- Renovations Noted at 'Gulfstream Park West'
- The Week in Photos for 9/30/2014
- TOBA September Member of the Month
- Santa Anita Can't Hurt Shared Belief
- Plan in Works to Save Suffolk Downs Racing