Ohio horsewoman Judy Klosterman died Oct. 13 at age 78, but her legacy and horse skills are on full display through the Langsem Farm five-horse consignment at the current Fasig-Tipton October yearling sale.
Thoroughbred owner and breeder Judy Klosterman died at her home Oct. 13 from complications of Parkinson's disease. She was 78.
Any questions about whether the Keeneland September yearling sale would have staying power beyond the first week were answered Sept. 19 when the auction's receipts went beyond the entire 2010 sale gross.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture