Ohio horsewoman Judy Klosterman died Oct. 13 at age 78, but her legacy and horse skills are on full display through the Langsem Farm five-horse consignment at the current Fasig-Tipton October yearling sale.
Thoroughbred owner and breeder Judy Klosterman died at her home Oct. 13 from complications of Parkinson's disease. She was 78.
Any questions about whether the Keeneland September yearling sale would have staying power beyond the first week were answered Sept. 19 when the auction's receipts went beyond the entire 2010 sale gross.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout
- NYSGC Suspends Jockey Agent Gonzalez for 10 Years
- American Lion Gelding, Overdriven Filly Top OBS Works
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- Beautyinthepulpit to New York's Buckridge Farm
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- New York Regulators Act on Drug Testing, Records Rules