Dubai champion State City, who stands at Doug Arnold's Buck Pond Farm near Lexington, was represented by his first winner when his son Green N Goldie won July 2 at Churchill Downs.
Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty appointed one member and reappointed two to the Minnesota Racing Commision, the St.Paul Legal Ledger reported on its Web site, legal-ledgar.com.
Volponi, winner of the 2002 Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I), and grade II winner Monarch's Maze were represented by their first winners June 21.
ReRun, Inc., the national Thoroughbred adoption program founded by Shon Wylie and Lori Neagle, will relocate its national headquarters from Kentucky to New Jersey, effective in January.
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- A New Brand of Hero
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- MA Court Rules in Favor of Slots Referendum
- AAEP Panel Calls for Additional EIPH Research
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus