Dubai champion State City, who stands at Doug Arnold's Buck Pond Farm near Lexington, was represented by his first winner when his son Green N Goldie won July 2 at Churchill Downs.
Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty appointed one member and reappointed two to the Minnesota Racing Commision, the St.Paul Legal Ledger reported on its Web site, legal-ledgar.com.
Volponi, winner of the 2002 Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I), and grade II winner Monarch's Maze were represented by their first winners June 21.
ReRun, Inc., the national Thoroughbred adoption program founded by Shon Wylie and Lori Neagle, will relocate its national headquarters from Kentucky to New Jersey, effective in January.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx