Alan Landsburg was re-elected chairman of the Thoroughbred Owners of California by the board of directors July 22.
Grade III winner Boomzeeboom was euthanized on Saturday morning after suffering a catastrophic injury to a cannon bone in a workout a Del Mar.
- By Jack Shinar
Jerry Moss, who co-founded A&M Records, was appointed to the California Horse Racing Board on Feb. 24, replacing longtime television producer Alan Landsburg, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger announced.
Most Popular Stories
- Curalina Opens Year with La Troienne Win
- Rocket Heat Fires to Turf Sprint Victory
- Carina Mia Wins Eight Belles at 3-5
- Derby Observations, Strategy, and Wagers
- Routine, Quiet Oaks Morning on Backside
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- NBC Offers Virtual Kentucky Derby Experience
- Derby by the Speed Numbers
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis