Alan Landsburg was re-elected chairman of the Thoroughbred Owners of California by the board of directors July 22.
Grade III winner Boomzeeboom was euthanized on Saturday morning after suffering a catastrophic injury to a cannon bone in a workout a Del Mar.
- By Jack Shinar
Jerry Moss, who co-founded A&M Records, was appointed to the California Horse Racing Board on Feb. 24, replacing longtime television producer Alan Landsburg, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger announced.
Most Popular Stories
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory
- New York Calls Off Belmont Development
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet