Alan Landsburg was re-elected chairman of the Thoroughbred Owners of California by the board of directors July 22.
Grade III winner Boomzeeboom was euthanized on Saturday morning after suffering a catastrophic injury to a cannon bone in a workout a Del Mar.
Jerry Moss, who co-founded A&M Records, was appointed to the California Horse Racing Board on Feb. 24, replacing longtime television producer Alan Landsburg, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger announced.
Most Popular Stories
- Ziconic Set for Debut at Santa Anita
- Calculator Wins in Santa Anita Return
- Frank Conversation Wins El Camino Real Derby
- East Vs. West in Second Derby Future Wager
- Tara's Tango Gets Up in Santa Maria
- Airoforce, Mo Tom Top Risen Star
- Tepin Flawless in Endeavour
- Bolo Upsets Obviously in Arcadia Stakes
- Reload Fires in 2016 Debut, Wins Tampa Bay
- Destin Posts First Stakes Win in Sam F. Davis